Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa??

Options
  • 04-11-2016 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just have a very basic question.  I trying to join eir this morning (new connection) and I was told I could only use mastercard or my bank account details.  But his doesn't make sense.

Is this correct?  On your website it says I can use visa.  Also, work pay for my phone/broadband, so I would prefer on this card as its easier to bill work for it.

He wouldn't let me hang up without arranging a time for him to call back for the details.  Very pushy, but as a result if you could let me know before he rings I would be grateful.

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Dinkie wrote: »
    Hi,

I just have a very basic question.  I trying to join eir this morning (new connection) and I was told I could only use mastercard or my bank account details.  But his doesn't make sense.

Is this correct?  On your website it says I can use visa.  Also, work pay for my phone/broadband, so I would prefer on this card as its easier to bill work for it.

He wouldn't let me hang up without arranging a time for him to call back for the details.  Very pushy, but as a result if you could let me know before he rings I would be grateful.

Thanks 
    Hi  Dinkie,

Thanks for getting in touch. You should have no issues paying with Visa.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Hi,

Thanks 
    Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your help with that.  At first he refused, saying you were wrong, and insisted on dd details.  But after a bit of an argument, he finally put it through and it worked.

Sinead 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Thanks 
    Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your help with that.  At first he refused, saying you were wrong, and insisted on dd details.  But after a bit of an argument, he finally put it through and it worked.

Sinead 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem at all Sinead, glad you got sorted in the end. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll pass your feedback onto the sales team to make them aware of this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement