Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Postgraduate study in Scotland

• 04-11-2016 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've completed my undergraduate degree in Dublin (republic of Ireland citizen) and am hoping to do a master's in Scotland next September (2017). Just wondering of anyone else that did this and what financial aid they were able to receive? I've done a lot of research so far and nothing is looking likely - just wondering if I've missed something obvious. Any advice anyone can offer would be great. And I've already contacted SAAS and SUSI etc before anyone mention them. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭roseybear

Irish students aren't eligible for any grants over there as far as I'm aware? I moved over for post grad study a couple of years ago and my classmates (all uk citizens)were eligible for all sorts, but it doesn't count for Irish students. Although if it is an NHS funded postgrad study you are as eligible for that as is any other student, but any additional fees such as transport are not covered for Irish students.

Advertisement