Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners that dye clothes

Options
  • 05-11-2016 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in Dublin that would professionally dye a wool coat.

I've had it a couple of years and it's starting to fade in a couple of places but can't let it go.

Any ideas, would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I don't know any places but the Dylon kits are pretty easy to use. I've dyed jeans a few times. You can get them in Hickeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

There's a dry cleaners in Sandymount that does it. Unfortunately I can't recall name but were recommended to me by personal shopper in arnotts

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Papav3r

amtc wrote: »
    There's a dry cleaners in Sandymount that does it. Unfortunately I can't recall name but were recommended to me by personal shopper in arnotts

Perfect. Will try and track them down.

Yeah, I had two items to get dyed. One a Karen Millen dress and one a Kaliko coat. Both worked out perfectly. Really sorry can't recall name but other shops and dry cleaners recommended this place. Expensive and took a while. Apparently dry cleaners in Blanchardstown sends them there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Freesoul

hey, did anybody find out the name of the dry cleaners in sandymount that dyes clothes? would love to know, please!

• Advertisement

It was Baggot Cleaners. Ended up expensive and took ages but worked out fine. Two items that I wanted fixed so suited me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Freesoul

It was Baggot Cleaners. Ended up expensive and took ages but worked out fine. Two items that I wanted fixed so suited me.

brilliant, thanks so much for letting me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Canuck16

How long did it take for you to get your clothes back?

From memory it was a week or so.

Advertisement