Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MX III & Kodi - help!!!

Options
  • 05-11-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,

I have an MX III box which seems to have some installations but I'm lost as to what I need to get the most from the unit?

If I use Kodi, what are the best "add on's"?

Thanks in advance!

Sunni

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi,

Please take a moment to read the Stickey at the top of this forum entitled "UPDATE - KODI / ADDONS - SUBSCRIPTION TV - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" - as you will see, discussion of Kodi add-ons is not appropriate on the Home Entertainment forums, and accordingly I am closing this thread. As a newcomer, I am not imposing any infraction, but please do not post again on any of the Home entertainment forums asking for this kind of information, as it will result in a lengthy ban.

As a new Boards user, you should take a moment to read the Boards FAQ, and any Charter or notices from Moderators at the top of a forum before posting a question or responding to a thread, this will help you avoid future difficulties in posting inappropriately.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement