Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 12 Transfers.

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Why are so many getting rid of Sanchez? Did I miss something.

A midfielder playing up front for a team that will be in the top 3 for most goals scored it doesn't make sense to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

A midfielder playing up front for a team that will be in the top 3 for most goals scored it doesn't make sense to me.

Swapping for Hazard is any reason I can see but even then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Any opinions on pedro over hazard for a differential?

I would if he was playing 90 min every match.. the uncertainty over his playing time put me off..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Why are so many getting rid of Sanchez? Did I miss something.

He was rumoured to be seriously injured, played for Chile with a bandaged leg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I assume I'm right to keep Walcott rather than selling for Pedro for -4?

Baby or no baby on the way he's got lovely games after this week and Capoue first sub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ShaneU wrote: »

And scored twice .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

McCauley in for kingsley just to guarantee I have 3 defenders starting with my free transfer

now to debate if i take a -4 to bring in some chelsea attacking coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

ShaneU wrote: »

The ones that sold when that news broke fair enough but since he played and scored twice in the next game he is still being sold. Sure I read on here he trained yesterday aswell.

FFS now include Brunt in west brom's starting 11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Dónal wrote: »
    FFS now include Brunt in west brom's starting 11.

Ended up playing safe and going McCauley after wanting brunt for the whole 2 weeks

• Advertisement
Advertisement