Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Acheivement Issue

• 05-11-2016 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi

My son plays Star Wars Battlefront and despite him completing necessary tasks he is not receiving the acheivement/gamerpoints.

Ive reinstalled game and the account. Microsoft werent any help and i gave up trying to contact EA.

Wonder if any boardsies had similar issues and found a fix

Comments

Look up the achievement here http://www.trueachievements.com/Star-Wars-Battlefront/achievements.htm

and click the little guide button on the right of it, should have a solution or description of what needs to be done. Also if I recall there were a few that were glitched or broken in that game but I think they got patched, the guide will mention if there are problems like that.

That site is really handy if he's into achievements

EDIT: I just though of something else. Sometimes if there are problems on xbox live it can cause some achievements to get kind of stuck at 100% , get your son to snap the achievement app so that it's on the right of the screen not the one on the left!!!! And scroll through and find the achievement he's having trouble with and see if it says something like "Done, Unlocking!" and let me know if it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

Look up the achievement here http://www.trueachievements.com/Star-Wars-Battlefront/achievements.htm

and click the little guide button on the right of it, should have a solution or description of what needs to be done. Also if I recall there were a few that were glitched or broken in that game but I think they got patched, the guide will mention if there are problems like that.

That site is really handy if he's into achievements

EDIT: I just though of something else. Sometimes if there are problems on xbox live it can cause some achievements to get kind of stuck at 100% , get your son to snap the achievement app so that it's on the right of the screen not the one on the left!!!! And scroll through and find the achievement he's having trouble with and see if it says something like "Done, Unlocking!" and let me know if it is.

I didnt get to look at the site yet but i'll do it later. Thanks for the link.

One of the acheivements is to get a star in all the training missions. He has got more than one star in all of them but when we look at the acheivement progress its stuck on 80%

I didnt get to look at the site yet but i'll do it later. Thanks for the link.

One of the acheivements is to get a star in all the training missions. He has got more than one star in all of them but when we look at the acheivement progress its stuck on 80%

Sounds like the later part of what I mentioned, snap the achievement app to the right and check if it's stuck on "Done, Unlocking" Do this by opening the guide while the game is running pressing the guide button twice, scroll down to snap, pick achievements , then find the "All right, I'll give it a try" achievement. It will probably say "done unlocking" 100%

if it is go here https://account.xbox.com/Achievements/XboxOne/1681220621/143 and sign in to his xbox live account and that should unstick it for him. Usually they will unstick themselves anyway after a few days but I've had 1 or 2 stuck for months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

Sounds like the later part of what I mentioned, snap the achievement app to the right and check if it's stuck on "Done, Unlocking" Do this by opening the guide while the game is running pressing the guide button twice, scroll down to snap, pick achievements , then find the "All right, I'll give it a try" achievement. It will probably say "done unlocking" 100%

if it is go here https://account.xbox.com/Achievements/XboxOne/1681220621/143 and sign in to his xbox live account and that should unstick it for him. Usually they will unstick themselves anyway after a few days but I've had 1 or 2 stuck for months.

I tried that and it is still on 80%. He has 2 stars on each mission.

From the link you gave he might have to do them delete the save complete them offline then log back in. Seems like alot of hassle for a few points. He is close to 19,000 points so im sure he will survive

Advertisement