Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakdown Assistance

Options
  • 05-11-2016 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

I've been on hold waiting for breakdown assistance for 30 minutes with no indication of whether there will ever be an answer or even if the phone service is operating today.

My car wont start and i have the appropriate cover, but i can't get in contact.

Would appreciate assistance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

I've been on hold waiting for breakdown assistance for 30 minutes with no indication of whether there will ever be an answer or even if the phone service is operating today.

My car wont start and i have the appropriate cover, but i can't get in contact.

Would appreciate assistance.
    Hi Adventagious,
    Sorry you didn't receive a response until now, we're online Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Could you PM me with your policy number and the number you were calling so I can look into this for you?
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement