Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting password reset email.

Options
  • 05-11-2016 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I am logged in on my phone only and can't reset my password which I have forgotten. Neither can I recall which email address I used for the account.

Can you pm me the associated email address or can I get a hint on my old password or ideally get out reset.

Not a heavy poster but would like to use my account on a device other than my phone.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

GottaLaugh wrote: »
    I am logged in on my phone only and can't reset my password which I have forgotten. Neither can I recall which email address I used for the account.

Can you pm me the associated email address or can I get a hint on my old password or ideally get out reset.

Not a heavy poster but would like to use my account on a device other than my phone.

Many thanks.

Hi GottaLaugh,

If you click this link you will be taken to your User Control Panel, which should outline your associated e-mail address. You can then reset your password here and check this e-mail to get yourself up and running again.

If you run into any difficulties, please drop me a mail at hello@boards.ie and I'll try to sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 GottaLaugh

Hi GottaLaugh,

If you click this link you will be taken to your User Control Panel, which should outline your associated e-mail address. You can then reset your password here and check this e-mail to get yourself up and running again.

If you run into any difficulties, please drop me a mail at hello@boards.ie and I'll try to sort you out.

Thanks a bunch I'll give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 GottaLaugh

GottaLaugh wrote: »
    Thanks a bunch I'll give it a go.

Yeah all sorted now thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement