Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport Ireland V All Blacks

Options
  • 05-11-2016 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Have to say the one reason Eir broadband was attractive was that Eir Eport would be available free to watch online but after the fiasco that was trying to view the Ireland V All Blacks game online....I will never go will Eir again....what a shambles....I could only view and log in once the game was over...that's a great help!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Have to say the one reason Eir broadband was attractive was that Eir Eport would be available free to watch online but after the fiasco that was trying to view the Ireland V All Blacks game online....I will never go will Eir again....what a shambles....I could only view and log in once the game was over...that's a great help!!!
    Hi adelcrowsmel,

Unfortunately we did experience issues with the eir Sport service on Saturday. 

I can understand how frustrating this must have been & sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You can read more on this here service updates

Are you still experiencing issues accessing the service?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi adelcrowsmel,

I can understand how frustrating this must have been & sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. You can read more on this here service updates

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Thanks for the reply Pamela, but my issue wasn't on the sky box (I don't have Sky), I was trying to watch it online.  No, it started working immediately after the game was over.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi adelcrowsmel,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Thanks for the reply Pamela, but my issue wasn't on the sky box (I don't have Sky), I was trying to watch it online.  No, it started working immediately after the game was over.....

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Unfortunately we also experienced issues streaming the service online too [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]adelcrowsmel.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement