Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirsports.ie must have been designed by a committee, it is unworkable with ridiculous

Options
  • 06-11-2016 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

this is what I did
    logged in to eirsport.ie on one laptop , worked ok
    tried to then log on other laptop as it has HDMI out and could connect to telly
    Unable to log in
    Have now apparently used a swap, whatever that is and l must wait another month ???
    Is this service set up as some sort of joke ?
    Original laptop cannot login now either !!!
    Time to switch to vodafone I think

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

robbok wrote: »
    this is what I did
    logged in to eirsport.ie on one laptop , worked ok
    tried to then log on other laptop as it has HDMI out and could connect to telly
    Unable to log in
    Have now apparently used a swap, whatever that is and l must wait another month ???
    Is this service set up as some sort of joke ?
    Original laptop cannot login now either !!!
    Time to switch to vodafone I think
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]robbok,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear of the issues you experienced trying to log into eir Sport. I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting this. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. They can also remove the registered devices so you can add your laptop again. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela [/font]

Advertisement