Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheny 5 Mile 29th Jan

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

That bit was far too narrow for the amount of entries they accepted. That section and the start area will really have to be looked at if they want to continue targeting 3-4000 entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Lazare

HelenAnne wrote: »
    Ha! at about 2.30 I can see my self doing my 'squeezing up the inside' move that I mentioned in my report :-)

Also, I can see I started too far back -- I saw literally about 10 clubmates ahead of me in that video who I finished a bit ahead of!

Thanks! Great to see!

Watched this the other night and had good fun with it. Found myself, noted my time on it then scrolled back and started pausing it and noting bib numbers and their corresponding time to see how many people I caught up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Lazare wrote: »
    Watched this the other night and had good fun with it. Found myself, noted my time on it then scrolled back and started pausing it and noting bib numbers and their corresponding time to see how many people I caught up on.

and .....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Lazare

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    and .....

Ha ha,, caught a few, but I did start a good way back.

Was really interesting actually, was able to work out where I should have started by checking other people's times. Pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Lazare wrote: »
    Ha ha,, caught a few, but I did start a good way back.

Was really interesting actually, was able to work out where I should have started by checking other people's times. Pretty cool.

I did watch the video but didn't look for myself. When I have the time to go back over it again I will try see if I'm there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement