Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ev charge point

• 06-11-2016 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anybody know of someone to install a charge points to for a leaf?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭isnottheword

Any qualified electrician can install a chargepoint for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

My sister is having an awful time trying to get an electrician to come out and do the job. They don't seem to want the job because its too small. She's west county dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

Search this forum for Nigel England... I'm sure his number is in here somewhere.
    He travels the country doing the installs for the free charge points. I'm sure he'll do installs for you guys too.
    Nice guy, did a good job for our install

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kendelaney7

Search this forum for Nigel England... I'm sure his number is in here somewhere.
    He travels the country doing the installs for the free charge points. I'm sure he'll do installs for you guys too.

Doe you mind me asking how much he charged? Thanks

Didn't charge me anything :)
    I was on a free charger and free install. But he defo does non free installs too, no idea what her charges for that though

• Advertisement

I searched and only this thread came up. If anybody has his number please forward it to me via PM and I'll pass it on to my sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Do you mean Nigel Daly ?

Oops yeah... Nigel Daly.
    No idea where Nigel England came from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

If anyone has contact details could they PM me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

If anyone has contact details could they PM me?

Have you got sorted

• Advertisement

My sister had it installed by him. Very pleasant and quick to do the work. Would recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Got the phone number thanks

Advertisement