Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Banking

Options
  • 06-11-2016 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I recently received a pack outlining I was entitled to premier banking with yourselves.

One of the benefits is access to airport lounges by showing them your black debit card.

How long after the initial pack arriving should I have to wait for the new card? Do I need to go anything.

Also I will be travelling next week so access to the lounge would be handy. Can I bring a guest in with me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Irishder, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

I am delighted to hear that you've received the initial Premier pack. In order to receive your Visa Debit card you will need to call our premier team on 1890 365 121 where a representative will be more than happy to arrange for one to be sent to your address. 

Access to the lounge is restricted to only the person who holds the card. It would be up to the discretion of the Airport authority as to whether a guest could accompany you. 

I hope this helps and thanks for getting in touch. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I have Premier Banking, I also have a Visa Debit Card, do I get complimentary lounge access? if so what lounges in what airports?

I have Premier Banking, I also have a Visa Debit Card, do I get complimentary lounge access? if so what lounges in what airports?
    Good Afternoon AndyBoBandy, 

All our Premier Banking customer would certainly have access to these lounges. They include the executive lounges in Dublin, Cork and Shannon airports. You can read more about this complimentary service and web chat to one of our reps here on our website and they will be more than happy to confirm your account type to ensure that you eligible for this service.

Thanks, 
    Elaine  

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dwightschrute

There's a black (as opposed to the normal blue) version of the BOI visa debit card, with Premier Banking written on it - think you need that one to get into the lounges. 

There's a black (as opposed to the normal blue) version of the BOI visa debit card, with Premier Banking written on it - think you need that one to get into the lounges. 

I have premier banking, yet have a blue visa debit card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I have premier banking, yet have a blue visa debit card.
    Hi AndyBoBandy, 

Just to clarify, Black Premier Visa Debit card holders have access to the Premier lounges as mentioned on the link above. Apologies for any confusion.

Thanks,
    Sarah

How do I get a Black Premier Visa Debit card then? What criteria do I need to meet?

How do I get a Black Premier Visa Debit card then? What criteria do I need to meet?
    Good Morning AndyBoBandy, 

You can request a call back or send an email to our team here and a representative will get in contact with you to discuss your interest in this card type. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dcresham

Hi there, I'm a member of Premier Banking and have the Black Visa Debit. Do I get into the 51st & Green Lounge at Dublin Airport as well as the other Exec Lounge? Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

dcresham wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm a member of Premier Banking and have the Black Visa Debit. Do I get into the 51st & Green Lounge at Dublin Airport as well as the other Exec Lounge? Thanks 

Hi,
    Thanks for getting in touch. The Black Visa Debit card would just give you access to the DAA Executive lounge in Dublin Airport.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 dcresham

Hi,
    Thanks for getting in touch. The Black Visa Debit card would just give you access to the DAA Executive lounge in Dublin Airport.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Ok that's fine. 

For general access do I simply present my card and you're granted access? It is just myself for my family I'd have to pay?

Thanks again 

Hi,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Ok that's fine. 

For general access do I simply present my card and you're granted access? It is just myself for my family I'd have to pay?

Thanks again 

Thanks for getting back to me. This would be at the discretion of the of the lounge staff.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dmur

I have a banking emergency and I am a premier banking member - which touts 24/7 service. I rang tonight and was hold for over 30
    Minutes when I ran out of phone credit- never got to speak to anyone! Still have banking emergency related to frozen atm card in Vancouver... so frustrating! Any other number to contact them on besides 1890 number or the *+353 (1) 404 4022‬ number? The one time you really need the service...

dmur wrote: »
    I have a banking emergency and I am a premier banking member - which touts 24/7 service. I rang tonight and was hold for over 30
    Minutes when I ran out of phone credit- never got to speak to anyone! Still have banking emergency related to frozen atm card in Vancouver... so frustrating! Any other number to contact them on besides 1890 number or the *+353 (1) 404 4022‬ number? The one time you really need the service...

Hi dmur,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and sorry to hear about this.

Can I ask you to send us a DM with the details of what happened with your card and if you're getting any text message or emails from our card security section.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement