Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport app

Options
  • 06-11-2016 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi I had 2 devices registered to use the app my iPad and my iPhone, my iPad works perfect but my iPhone kept showing me a message saying you have used your 2 device allocation (or something to that effect) so I removed the iPhone under device management and now I have to wait till next month to try again. Is there anything that can be done for me?
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    Hi I had 2 devices registered to use the app my iPad and my iPhone, my iPad works perfect but my iPhone kept showing me a message saying you have used your 2 device allocation (or something to that effect) so I removed the iPhone under device management and now I have to wait till next month to try again. Is there anything that can be done for me?
    Thank you

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sharp2012,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number & e-mail address & I will remove your devices so you can re-register them.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

Pm'd you yesterday

Pm'd you yesterday
    No problem Sharp2012, I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Same here...for about 3 months when I register one device and log in the app tells me the device is not registered. The same happens with the PC.

Even if you give me the 2 slots again, the problem reoccurs.

Eir needs to release that restriction until they have this resolved.

I have not been able to use the "free" service at all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

gzoladz wrote: »
    Same here...for about 3 months when I register one device and log in the app tells me the device is not registered. The same happens with the PC.

Haven't seen this thread before but you are right. Anytime I rereg either my pc or tablet it cuts me out for a month.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi gzoladz & Donal55

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing this issue. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be. For the best support on this, I would suggest you both contact the technical team directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 & they can troubleshoot this further with you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

- Stacey

I already sent Pamela a pm and she said she would be back to me and that was 3 days ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

I already sent Pamela a pm and she said she would be back to me and that was 3 days ago
    Apologies Sharp2012,

Pamela is out of the office today however if you would like your devices reset please feel free to PM me the account number & email address & I can escalate for this to be arranged. 

Thanks,

Stacey

Hi gzoladz & Donal55

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing this issue. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be. For the best support on this, I would suggest you both contact the technical team directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 & they can troubleshoot this further with you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

- Stacey

Thanks, but I am sick and tired of talking to eir support.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sharp2012,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked my PM's & I don't seem to have received this. Can you PM me this again?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]gzoladz,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your e-mail address, name & account number & I can remove your devices so you can re-register them.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Donal55 wrote: »

Haven't seen this thread before but you are right. Anytime I rereg either my pc or tablet it cuts me out for a month.
    Feel free to PM me your e-mail address, name & account number & I can remove your devices so you can re-register them Donal55.

-Pamela 

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your e-mail address, name & account number & I can remove your devices so you can re-register them.[/font]

Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

And now while trying to log on to watch UFC 205 it seems that I cannot register my device, and have to wait until next month to "try again"... this despite only having one device registered.

Eir, do you think in any way that the increased traffic tonight might just have been a bit predictable and therefore avoidable. very poor service.

Anyway, how do I go about clearing these phantom device registrations.

Sent.
    Thanks  gzoladz, I'll be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

James74 wrote: »
    And now while trying to log on to watch UFC 205 it seems that I cannot register my device, and have to wait until next month to "try again"... this despite only having one device registered.

Eir, do you think in any way that the increased traffic tonight might just have been a bit predictable and therefore avoidable. very poor service.

Anyway, how do I go about clearing these phantom device registrations.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]James74,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please do PM me your name, e-mail address & account number & I can remove your devices so you can re-register them[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Thank you Pamela.

I suppose I have to credit eir with having representatives available and working at this hour.
    PM on its way now.

Thank you Pamela.

I suppose I have to credit eir with having representatives available and working at this hour.
    PM on its way now.
    No problem  James74 :)

-Pamela 

Ok, after I was perhaps a bit cranky, I just want to say that the problem was sorted immediately.

Many thanks Pamela, much appreciated.

Ok, after I was perhaps a bit cranky, I just want to say that the problem was sorted immediately.

Many thanks Pamela, much appreciated.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Well it is quite late so it’s understandable.;) [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks a million [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]James74,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]enjoy the fight.[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

im having this issue constantly & im told I have no more swaps left for november 

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    im having this issue constantly & im told I have no more swaps left for november 
    Hi  oranbhoy67,

I have replied to your other post.

-Pamela 

Thank you

So after Pamela deleted my iPad as a registered device I registered my phone which works, now I can't use my iPad as I can only do one swap a month. I pm'd Pamala and her response was "you can only register one device a month" which means I'm in the same boat I was already in except the other way around and I get no reply when I pointed this out

Thank you

So after Pamela deleted my iPad as a registered device I registered my phone which works, now I can't use my iPad as I can only do one swap a month. I pm'd Pamala and her response was "you can only register one device a month" which means I'm in the same boat I was already in except the other way around and I get no reply when I pointed this out
    Hi Sharp2012,

I have replied to your PM.

-Pamela 

Advertisement