Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uberchild Ultimo travel system???

Options
  • 06-11-2016 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Just wondering if anyone has bought this travel system and what did you think of it. Also any reviews on the uberchild Evo travel system??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dw2016

just wondering if you purchased this system afterwards? if so what's it like, we are looking into to it at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 35 marylennon86

dw2016 wrote: »
    just wondering if you purchased this system afterwards? if so what's it like, we are looking into to it at the moment

No I didn't as they are out of stock until end of July and found their customer service very unhelpful. Ended up going with silvercross pioneer instead

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭mojesius

I've seen a few online ads for this. Looks great but I wasnt too sure about getting it as it's online site deals only. Due in jan so have a bit to go yet...so much choice with buggies etc. it's a bit overwhelming but this travel system seems like a great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

The überchild moto has started popping up on my Facebook since yesterday and now this thread. It's like a sign! It's a brilliant price but the lack of reviews plus not being able to see it in real life had me worried so I'll be very interested in how you get on Loveinapril.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I watched a video on youtube of the Moto being folded up/ down, all the bits attached etc. and it looked fairly handy. The girl doing it seemed to do it with such ease, which is what I need as I have MS. It is also handy to see what it looks like folded down (and you can take the wheels off) to see how it would fit in the boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

I watched a video on youtube of the Moto being folded up/ down, all the bits attached etc. and it looked fairly handy. The girl doing it seemed to do it with such ease, which is what I need as I have MS. It is also handy to see what it looks like folded down (and you can take the wheels off) to see how it would fit in the boot.

Did you get your Moto travel system Loveinapril?

What are your thoughts so far?

Yeah, it arrived at the end of September. It is lovely, really lightweight to move around but sturdy. Just waiting for the baby now!!

That's great. They do look fab and are a great price point. Would love to see one in real life. Don't think I could be paying a grand or so for one!

Best of luck with baby!

frogstar wrote: »
    That's great. They do look fab and are a great price point. Would love to see one in real life. Don't think I could be paying a grand or so for one!

Best of luck with baby!

Where are you based? You can have a shot of mine if you are near North Dublin!

Ah you are very good. A little further out and a little bit too early to be looking at buggies (will properly look after Christmas)

Sure it looks like for the price you can't go wrongs and they look stylish. They are not going to be in them very long in anyway

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Spires

Hi Loveinapril I'm looking at the uberchild travel system now too. We went to shops today and I loved the uppababy but its expensive. I liked the look of mc journey but found it wasn't as sturdy as uppababy. Did you try and of these systems, or another system, that maybe you could compare it too?

I tried a few but couldn't tell you the names. Baby arrived 9 days ago and due to jaundice, we have been in and out of hospital a bit so the travel system and isofix has gotten a load of use. It is so simple to use and is very lightweight. It looks great too. I am delighted with it given the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Spires

Thanks so much for your reply and congrats on the arrival of your baby .. hope ye are at home and all is well now or if not very soon xx

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Sienaa

If anyone is interested in Moto system beware the pram is tiny for bigger babies. My one has outgrown it at 3 months and 3 weeks (8.6kg)
    Had to buy new stroller that folds flat as the uberchild moto stroller part doesn't. Total waste of money on my part.
    Also the car seat is tiny as well, have left 1cm to grow in to, we are currently 9kg. Also had to take out the infant insert as it got to small and his head is going side to side now, very flat car-seat. To comparison this did not happen with rental car seat without insert also up to 13kg while on holidays and it was way bigger than the uberchild one.

Just a thought for new parents.
    Otherwise really liked the system up until we outgrown it and for nearly four months use its quite a bit of money to waste.

Advertisement