Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Sessions 2017

Options
  • 06-11-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭

This came up in my Facebook feed, but there is going to be an announcement this coming Monday, I wonder if they will get Primal Scream this time. I notice the festival also falls on the same dates as Body & Soul and Glastonbury festivals.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

As far as I remember it, Primal Scream committed to headline 2017 because of this year's cancellation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Such a pain Sea Sessions and Body & Soul are clashing this year. I was at Sea Sessions last year and really enjoyed it! Have never been to B & S so can't compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Primal Scream confirmed as the first headliner. Early birds on sale this Friday. €89

The Coronas have just been announced as a headliner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

The Coronas have just been announced as a headliner.

The Coronas for **** sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The Coronas :pac:

It's odd that the organisers of this and B&S let their festivals clash. You'd think there'd be a lot of people who would want to go to both.

I was torn between the 2 festivals but think I'll opt for Body & Soul now. The Coronas aren't something I'm too excited about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Was looking forward to going to this for first time but even the thought of your man from the coronas voice has put me off going now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Line Up Announced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

wouldn't have me rushing down, but i imagine the festival in general is good craic?

• Advertisement

MadYaker wrote: »
    The Coronas :pac:

It's odd that the organisers of this and B&S let their festivals clash. You'd think there'd be a lot of people who would want to go to both.

Sea sessions more for the mainsteam crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Heres the link displayed.

409358.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Weird lineup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

showpony1 wrote: »
    Was looking forward to going to this for first time but even the thought of your man from the coronas voice has put me off going now

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

bigpink wrote: »
    Sea sessions more for the mainsteam crowd

What's that supposed to mean? Are you implying I'm not part of the mainstream crowd? (whatever that means) I like plenty of music that could be considered main stream.

I don't like the coronas though because they're ****!ng sh!te :)

MadYaker wrote: »
    What's that supposed to mean? Are you implying I'm not part of the mainstream crowd? (whatever that means) I like plenty of music that could be considered main stream.

I don't like the coronas though because they're ****!ng sh!te :)

What i mean its for the average middle class suburban morketing person to feel there are at a edgy festival
    Thats why coronas added

Advertisement