Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marks and Spencer 20% discount

• 06-11-2016 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭

M&S 20% discount using code TREAT20 at checkout for Clothing, Footware & Accessories 6th-8th Nov
    http://www.marksandspencer.ie/

WELCOME10(extra €10 off) could also be used for first time users.

Super for gifts as the Christmas returns date is 15th January 2017
    M&S Extended Christmas returns policy. Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid from 12th September 2016. This means that you can now return online purchases up until 15th January 2017. Normal exclusions apply.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

don';t forget to try newsletter5 also

• Registered Users Posts: 46 aisleseat

Thanks OP, used all 3 codes and got a nice reduction on the first bit of Christmas shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you'd be mad to buy anything from M&S at full price they have the 20% offer on so often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

"Coupon Number: TREAT20
    Not Applied"

What's the prerequisite for the 20% off? I'm just getting the above.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Not Applied"

Cheers

From their email, did you buy homeware / beauty?

*20% off clothing and home from 6th November 2016 to 8th November 2016 with promotional code TREAT20, only available online at marksandspencer.ie only. Can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. INCLUDES: clothing, footwear and accessories. EXCLUDES: homeware and beauty. 3 for 2 Christmas offer commences 5th November 2016 online at marksandspencer.ie, on mobile and in selected ROI stores. Selected products only. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See website for full details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Could also have been you trying to buy something already discounted - I've tried to use codes on their 2 shirts for €80 and failed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭magmay

From their email, did you buy homeware / beauty?

*20% off clothing and home from 6th November 2016 to 8th November 2016 with promotional code TREAT20, only available online at marksandspencer.ie only. Can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. INCLUDES: clothing, footwear and accessories. EXCLUDES: homeware and beauty. 3 for 2 Christmas offer commences 5th November 2016 online at marksandspencer.ie, on mobile and in selected ROI stores. Selected products only. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See website for full details.

Thank you Cathmandooo, I purchased clothing & received the discount, I have updated the original post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Not Applied"

Cheers

It has to be lower case: treat20

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tomasL

all 3 worked for me, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭magmay

Ideo wrote: »
    It has to be lower case: treat20

Uppercase & lower case are both working on clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Previously I was trying to use it on home items.

I see now it's only got clothing, footwear and accessories.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Anyone know if there is a similar offer on UK site?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Just got €63 of clothing for €40.40. Thanks magmay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Does anyone have any recent codes? I have to buy loads of jocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

May i be so rude as to ask what unfortunate set of circumstances has led you down this road of panic bulk jocks purchasing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

jmorrisey wrote: »
    May i be so rude as to ask what unfortunate set of circumstances has led you down this road of panic bulk jocks purchasing

****ing brilliant!!! I had a proper laugh out loud moment there. Thank you

i'm sexually active now so need to throw out the skid mark ones and ones with holes in them.

Any codes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I was mooching around the site today to see if a duvet cover I fancy was in the sale (it's not :mad:) and I got a pop-up saying if I registered for the newsletter I'd get a voucher for a tenner off online purchases over €50. I registered (re-registered, really - I had been on the mailing list before but cancelled it a while back) but got no voucher....

• Registered Users Posts: 46 aisleseat

I think you need to use a brand new email address to avail of this newsletter offer. The code is WELCOME10 and you can also use the code NEWSLETTER5 to get another EUR5 off. So by purchasing something for EUR50, these codes will give you EUR15 off.
    Best of luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

i'm sexually active now so need to throw out the skid mark ones and ones with holes in them.

:D that ll do it allright

Advertisement