Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stork

Options
  • 06-11-2016 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I just saw her.ie posting up about Stork.

Wondered if any of you have used it or know much about it?

Amazon have poor ratings on it

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I had no idea what it was until I googled - over 66 quid for a single use product :eek::eek:

I'm struggling to see the selling point tbh.

If you are a same sex lesbian couple or a male infertility factor couple then likely you'd go for donor sperm. And these couples either go to a clinic, or they go into a private arrangement with a male friend who could donate semen and use a turkey baster at home. As for it having the semen there for 6 hours, well, after an hour any viable semen is well on its way to the egg so a bit pointless in that regard too. And if you are a hetro couple with no issues then the traditional delivery method should normally suffice.

Maybe I'm missing something though?

Advertisement