Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikeworld bike storage

• 06-11-2016 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, does anyone here store their bike or bikes in bikeworld?
    Recently back on the bike, unfortunately where I live, I'd put a bet on it getting stroked even with proper ground anchor if left outside.
    I did of course before I bought the bike think about safely storing it, ground anchor and chained to the frame was my only option other than paid storage, which I don't mind paying for :)
    Don't like leaving bikes outside long term anyway cause of general dampness and sh*t even when properly covered.

Or does anyone know of any other good storage areas?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Steve012 wrote: »
    Hey folks, does anyone here store their bike or bikes in bikeworld?
    Recently back on the bike, unfortunately where I live, I'd put a bet on it getting stroked even with proper ground anchor if left outside.
    I did of course before I bought the bike think about safely storing it, ground anchor and chained to the frame was my only option other than paid storage, which I don't mind paying for :)
    Don't like leaving bikes outside long term anyway cause of general dampness and sh*t even when properly covered.

Or does anyone know of any other good storage areas?

:)

It's not worth the money or hassle, in my opinion. I know that isn't the question you asked, but 100e per month? Screw that.

Take the battery out, lock it up as much as possible & cover it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,357 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I'll store it in my shed for 50 :pac:

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement