Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account activation

Options
  • 07-11-2016 12:11am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4

Hi, I've not received an activation email after signing up. My email is <snip>.

Thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi, I've not received an activation email after signing up. My email is <snip>.

Thanks

Hi I am Lazarus. Could you follow the steps outlined in this thread, which should hopefully get you sorted. If it doesn't, send an e-mail to us at hello@boards.ie.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4 I am Lazarus

Hi Mark, I've tried what you suggested but to no avail. I've also tried to email the address you gave me above but for some reason it will not send. It says its a link and not an email address. Cheers.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

I can activate you from here, but I will need you to mail from the registered e-mail to ensure that you do own the account. You'll have to open up your e-mail manually and compose a new message to hello@boards.ie rather than clicking on a hyperlink. Then we should be able to get you up and running. Thanks!

That's what I did do mate but this is what my own email is telling me after I click send:

"To prevent abuse, your message cannot be sent now. If the message contains only a link, please add some text to it. This helps us fight spam. If it still cannot be sent, please modify the message or try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience."

There I did it. Its gone through now Mark.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement