Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 2nd hand games to buy

Options
  • 07-11-2016 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Ive the pro pre-ordered (Santa), it comes with no games. Ive since bought Rayman legends and Odin Sphere on ebay
    The Ps4 pro is for teenagers 12-16 but most of the top rated games are all 18+
    Any recommendations or will they have enough in these two games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Grecco wrote: »
    Ive the pro pre-ordered (Santa), it comes with no games. Ive since bought Rayman legends and Odin Sphere on ebay

Minecraft seems pretty popular with that age group... Overwatch is an amazing game too maybe that would be more for the 16 year old though ...

Any of the Tell Tale Games they are amazing , I think I have now played all them apart from Batman.. Also Batman Arkham Knight or even the remastered versions which recently got released think it's the Arkham collection or something...

Tiny Brains is a fun but frustrating co op game... Overcooked is an amazing hilarious co op experience.. Maybe even getting PSN credit instead and then they can decide on Christmas what else they want themselves by trying demos and all that?

Look at the PS sales on store and see if there's anything else...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

this is handy for checking up sale prices
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/index

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

They will also be able to download some games as when they sign up for PlayStation plus which you need to do if they are going to be online. They get at least 2 free games every month so if you signed up now and "purchase" the free game on offer for November they will have them plus what comes out in December available for them to download. These free games maybe 18's aswell.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Rocket League. perfect for that age group. Actually perfect for any age group!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Rocket League. perfect for that age group. Actually perfect for any age group!

Yep perfect, they wanted a car driving game, I hope its as good as Mario carts was in its day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yep perfect, they wanted a car driving game, I hope its as good as Mario carts was in its day

It's completely different to Mario Cart, think of it like football with remote controlled cars. If you're looking for some Mario Cart type action, try beach buggy racing, although having maxed it out I'm looking for something similar too

Advertisement