Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online loan approval

Options
  • 07-11-2016 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi,
    I applied for a personal loan via my 365online and got approval last monday 31/10/2016 I got a message back saying that the funds would be in my account within 1 working day, to date I haven't received the funds. I have all the details, including application number and a pdf of the approval message.
    Can you look into this for me.
    Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,
    I applied for a personal loan via my 365online and got approval last monday 31/10/2016 I got a message back saying that the funds would be in my account within 1 working day, to date I haven't received the funds. I have all the details, including application number and a pdf of the approval message.
    Can you look into this for me.
    Will
    Hi Paarthurnax, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're sorry that you have not received the transfer into your account as of yet. If you can please send us a private message with your name and contact number we will be happy to arrange a call from our Lending team to look into this for you. Please click on the link in my signature to send a Private Message to us. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Hi Paarthurnax, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're sorry that you have not received the transfer into your account as of yet. If you can pleas e send us a private message with your name and contact number we will be happy to arrange a call from our Lending team to look into this for you. Please click on the link in my signature to send a Private Message to us. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Got it sorted today customer service rang me, I had made a 1 digit mistake in my online acceptance, thanks Sarah.

Advertisement