Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received wrong phone, 3weeks later still can't return it

Options
  • 07-11-2016 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

hi there, I am hoping someone can sort this out for me. a few week ago I order a new phone but received incorrect model. I have been talking to different people in loyalty team and have been waiting for a jiffy bag so I can return the phone in order to get the correct one. this is week 3 now, each time I was told the bag has been sent but still nothing in post. I am wondering if someone put eir return address as postal address so each time the bag was posted to yourself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

frank730 wrote: »
    hi there, I am hoping someone can sort this out for me. a few week ago I order a new phone but received incorrect model. I have been talking to different people in loyalty team and have been waiting for a jiffy bag so I can return the phone in order to get the correct one. this is week 3 now, each time I was told the bag has been sent but still nothing in post. I am wondering if someone put eir return address as postal address so each time the bag was posted to yourself?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]frank730,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this. A jiffy bag would be issued via courier who would contact you to collect the phone. Have you received any communication in relation to this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭frank730

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this. A jiffy bag would be issued via courier who would contact you to collect the phone. Have you received any communication in relation to this?[/font]

Hi Pamela,

no, I guess it hasn't be sent to carrier yet, I will also pm you my account no for you to look at

Hi Pamela,

no, I guess it hasn't be sent to carrier yet, I will also pm you my account no for you to look at
    No problem frank730, I'll be back to you tomorrow.

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela,

No problem, I'll be back to you tomorrow.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela, any update on my query?

Thanks

Hi Pamela,

-Pamela 

Thanks
    I'll be back to you shortly frank730.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela,

-Pamela 

Thanks
    I'll be back to you shortly

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

the issue has not been resolved, please check the PM I sent you

Hi Pamela,

-Pamela 

Thanks

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

No problem  frank730, I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela,

-Pamela 

Thanks

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

No problem , I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Issue still remaining,please check PM, thanks

Hi Pamela,

-Pamela 

Thanks

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

No problem , I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Issue still remaining,please check PM, thanks
    No problem  frank730,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement