Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is railway path between Renmore and the city closed?

Options
  • 07-11-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know why the pedestrian path that runs alongside the railway between Renmore and the city is closed? Barriers at both ends with 'Strictly No Entry' signs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

tmh106 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why the pedestrian path that runs alongside the railway between Renmore and the city is closed? Barriers at both ends with 'Strictly No Entry' signs.

Used to use it years ago when training in the FCÁ.

Hope the closure is temporary

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

nuac wrote: »
    Used to use it years ago when training in the FCÁ.

Hope the closure is temporary

Its closed in early September for bridge maintenance. Was supposed to be for I think three weeks, but still hasn't reopened. Don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭bobbyss

This was called the 'line' I believe. Not a place historically one would walk through at night time. Is there any form of lighting along the way there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,921 ✭✭✭Storm 10

bobbyss wrote: »
    This was called the 'line' I believe. Not a place historically one would walk through at night time. Is there any form of lighting along the way there?

Lights erected from Renmore to the City along the line

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

It's now been reopened

• Advertisement
Advertisement