Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price to fit two new windows - fit only

Options
  • 07-11-2016 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

-Snip- dont fit if its less than 3 items anymore :rolleyes:

So what would it cost me to have 2 windows installed in the upstairs bathroom

Both windows the same size 1m*.5m

Access is good from both sides

Dublin 16 area

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Johnnyq79

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Hi all,

-snip- dont fit if its less than 3 items anymore :rolleyes:

So what would it cost me to have 2 windows installed in the upstairs bathroom

Both windows the same size 1m*.5m

Access is good from both sides

Dublin 16 area

Thanks
    Rob

A lot of the window fitters for -snip- are now are technically contracted, i.e. Self employed. They could do this also, but you'd be paying them directly. Maybe the local -snip- office might give you a number of one that they may recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Johnnyq79 wrote: »
    A lot of the window fitters for -snip- are now are technically contracted, i.e. Self employed. They could do this also, but you'd be paying them directly. Maybe the local -snip- office might give you a number of one that they may recommend.

no sadly they couldnt help me out.

found 1 dude who will do it for 200 a window but I think thats expensive no?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

RobAMerc wrote: »
    no sadly they couldnt help me out.

found 1 dude who will do it for 200 a window but I think thats expensive no?

It's only expensive if you find another guy that's ad good ad him doing it for cheaper. It's not expensive if he's the only guy that will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭SC024

Did you get sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

SC024 wrote: »
    Did you get sorted?

yes I think so thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement