Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payment

Options
  • 07-11-2016 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Quick question does anyone know if we are getting paid this Thursday. I know for obvious reasons unsure about upcoming paycheck. Just need to know if this next one is going to be last for a while. With payment for mortgage car loan etc. I know everyone will be in the same boat. But need to plan in advance cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

roxychix wrote: »
    Quick question does anyone know if we are getting paid this Thursday. I know for obvious reasons unsure about upcoming paycheck. Just need to know if this next one is going to be last for a while. With payment for mortgage car loan etc. I know everyone will be in the same boat. But need to plan in advance cheers

Legally they have to pay you up to Sunday 6th (minus one strike day).you wont get paid for today so Thursday pay packet will be missing 2 days pay.

Advertisement