Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plato 0.4ohm getting liquid in my mouth

• 07-11-2016 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Strangely this is happening. It's a brand new coil just put in today, with a fairly thick liquid I'm not 100% sure of the ratio but it looks to be 70/80VG. I am using the thinner mouth piece cos I broke the wide one when I dropped my plato. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Edups wrote: »
    Strangely this is happening. It's a brand new coil just put in today, with a fairly thick liquid I'm not 100% sure of the ratio but it looks to be 70/80VG. I am using the thinner mouth piece cos I broke the wide one when I dropped my plato. Any ideas?

I don't own one but I'm afraid that spit back goes with the territory with these all in one set-ups...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aAfec467Tg

The only thing I can suggest is to fire the mod first so you get rid of the juice that is flooding your coil & then vape it,it is a Cleito 0.4 coil & they are usually great,I have heard that some 0.4 coils in the Plato can be spitty,try another 0.4 or try a TC Cleito coil,they maybe better in TC mode....

Advertisement