Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help please

Options
  • 08-11-2016 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have an Ipad Mini

Up to now i could transfer my tv shows to it and watch them at my leisure. tonight Itunes wanted to be updated (Yet again) I let it and went about my business.

Now i can not transfer any of my shows as the device icon has vanished. (See pic)

I removed Itunes reinstalled it, explored said Itunes until my eye bleed, and then i did a full factory reset on the device itself and Nothing.

Ca anyone help please

b8qyqx.png

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Mac or Windows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Ihglcc

Mac or Windows?

Windows 10. Up to the other day both the Ipad mini and my windows 10 (and 7) work in complete harmony. Now the option to put anything on the pad had gone.

Advertisement