Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A discussion on hit detection and overall feel of call of duty

Options
  • 08-11-2016 6:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Having played IW my two observations would be that:

the hit detection in the game is a joke, it feels like you get two shotted and it takes 6 or 7 shots to kill enemies and there is an unbelievable host bias while playing. (Nothing new there may have gotten worse) I might have to put my Xbox in the DMZ despite the fact I've a 360 mb wired connection.

The movement feels clunky still kinda like ghosts, slightly better, you would know its an infinity ward game. I've always thought infinity ward games have always felt block like and awkward while moving. Treyarch games just feel way better movement and aiming are a lot smoother.

I put my thoughts to what felt the best, and definitely as far as I can remember black ops 2.

Advertisement