Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knock Airport Parking Promo Code

Options
  • 08-11-2016 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have one for November please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ITBhoy

IRELANDWEST for 15% discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 nellykelly

any codes for dec

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Johnnyk85

Does anyone have a code for January please,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leonie_92

JAN2017 for 20% off

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭pete6296

Feb promo code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Vicky Stanton

Has anyone got the code for February 2017? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭pete6296

March 2017?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭the_galway_fry

april?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

looking for june and july

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, none for April?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Use promo code EASTER17 to qualify for a 'cracking' additional 15% discount off the current cheapest online price, for airport parking at Ireland West Airport, when you book on www.irelandwestairport.com.

This offer is only valid for bookings made online up to midnight on Monday 17th April 2017 for travel at any stage up to June 30th 2017..

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭the_galway_fry

Lima Golf wrote: »
    Use promo code EASTER17 to qualify for a 'cracking' additional 15% discount off the current cheapest online price, for airport parking at Ireland West Airport, when you book on www.irelandwestairport.com.

This offer is only valid for bookings made online up to midnight on Monday 17th April 2017 for travel at any stage up to June 30th 2017..

thank you .

Got an email today.

Book airport parking now & get a further 15% off the online price!

To celebrate Mayo Day 2017, use promo code MAYODAY to qualify for an additional 15% discount off the current cheapest online price for Airport Parking and our Airport Lounge when you book on www.irelandwestairport.com.

This offer is only valid for bookings made online up to midnight on Sunday 30th April 2017 for travel at any stage in 2017.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Got an email today.

Book airport parking now & get a further 15% off the online price!

To celebrate Mayo Day 2017, use promo code MAYODAY to qualify for an additional 15% discount off the current cheapest online price for Airport Parking and our Airport Lounge when you book on www.irelandwestairport.com.

This offer is only valid for bookings made online up to midnight on Sunday 30th April 2017 for travel at any stage in 2017.

Thank you very much !!

Is this about as good as the discounts get or should I hold out for a bit longer for a better discount ?

Thank you very much !!

Is this about as good as the discounts get or should I hold out for a bit longer for a better discount ?

Sometimes there's a 20% code but none at the minute. If the rate with the 15% code is refundable I'd book with it, then cancel and rebook if a better one came along.

Sometimes there's a 20% code but none at the minute. If the rate with the 15% code is refundable I'd book with it, then cancel and rebook if a better one came along.

thank you very much, again.

What is the difference between these 2 parking options at the airport.........specifically in regard to distance from the terminal, for the " best value airport car parking" it says its 2-5 minutes walk to the terminal, but does not say how far away the "flexible airport car parking" is. Would you know?

see attached pic

thank you very much, again.

What is the difference between these 2 parking options at the airport.........specifically in regard to distance from the terminal, for the " best value airport car parking" it says its 2-5 minutes walk to the terminal, but does not say how far away the "flexible airport car parking" is. Would you know?

see attached pic

It's the same parking just one rate is refundable so €2 more expensive. All of their parking is right outside the terminal building so it's no more than a 5 minute walk no matter what. No buses or shuttles involved.

It's the same parking just one rate is refundable so €2 more expensive. All of their parking is right outside the terminal building so it's no more than a 5 minute walk no matter what. No buses or shuttles involved.

perfect, thank you very much x 3 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bobdylan74

Do we know if there is a discount code for April 2018??

bobdylan74 wrote: »
    Do we know if there is a discount code for April 2018??
    EASTER18 was working last weekend.. don't know if it still is.

EDIT: unfortunately not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 bobdylan74

Typical,
    this big issue is my flight land 1hour after i take off and i will cost an extra 7 euro..rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 1 0872300990

Does anyone have promo code for 6th july for 2 days

^ I booked yesterday, and scoured around before booking. Don't think there is one at the moment.

Advertisement