Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer bill query

Options
  • 08-11-2016 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi I signed up as a new customer on 4 oct with paperless bills an dd got a letter on 11 oct confirming bank details etc but not a dickie bird since I was wondering when I would get my first bill and account number etc 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Keisha07,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

Your bill may not generate until December as the billing cycle is two months (so December is when you will receive your bill if the meters were read in your locality just before you registered with Electric Ireland) however I can check the details for you and provide the account number, if you send me a private message confirming the electricity MPRN (meter point reference number; GPRN for gas if relevant) or the telephone number on the account, and state that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, your address and date of birth.

If the meters in your locality were read before October, you will receive your bill during this month.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Thanks una pm sent

Advertisement