Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa status requirement for joint mortgage

Options
  • 08-11-2016 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

Me and my wife are planning to buy a house next year and will need a mortgage.

At the moment, one of us is stamp 4 visa holder and the other stamp 1. Both working full-time and first time buyer.

Given the situation above, will we be qualified for the joint mortgage?

Thank you,
    Shawn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

Me and my wife are planning to buy a house next year and will need a mortgage.

At the moment, one of us is stamp 4 visa holder and the other stamp 1. Both working full-time and first time buyer.

Given the situation above, will we be qualified for the joint mortgage?

Thank you,
    Shawn
    Hi shawnxxiong, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

As a number of factors are taken into consideration for an application, we would advise you to discuss this with a mortgage advisor. If you would like us to arrange a call back to you, please send us a private message with your name and contact number by clicking the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement