Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW 1070 line fault alarm output

Options
  • 08-11-2016 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hello,
    apologies if covered before but could not find info. HKC SW 1070 getting very intermittent line fault, appears to be phone line drop as resets ok and cabling/connections check out ok. the problem is it sets off full alarm and i would prefer it set off internal alarm only for this fault preferably with call only from dialler ie no external bell - I don't want to be annoying the neighbours with this fault .
    I can see the DTV menu and it seems to only give line monitoring on/off not alarm type.
    In the system options menu/arming options/line flt bell whether on/off selected external alarm bell sounds, was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please, am i stupidly missing something - thanks,
    alarm is in about 4 years and we had a prolonged power cut which resulted in a battery fail, battery is replaced - don't know if two problems connected.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In engineer got System Options > Arming Options and disable Line Flt Bell
    Then goto System Options > Buzzer Options & enable Line Flt Buzzer
    This will give you a keypad buzzer alert in the even of a line fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭sunshinereggae

Thanks KoolKid, I'll try that, very much appreciated.

Advertisement