Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saas-Fe season ski pass deal 210 euro if...

• 08-11-2016 1:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭

99.999 people will sign up for season ski pass (1, 3, 15 years) for unlimited skiing up to 22 April. Their 7 day ski pass comes around 390 Euro so if it goes live its a hell of a deal!!!

After 7 days 38 000 people signed up, you think they going to get 99 999 people until Nov 27? Saas Fee was recommended by Fattes. By looking at the pistes looks like decent ski resort to me. They will charge your credit card only if enough people will sign up.

https://www.we-make-it-happen.ch/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

This arrived in my inbox yesterday too. I know nothing about the area. What do you think Fattes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

I was married there :D so it is lovely ha ha It has some great piste, snow sure skiing, if the deal is accepted and issued it is amazing value, cheaper than a week ski pass for the resort!

Sass Fee is the quintessential chocolate box resort! Car free, all buildings are 70% wood,except for a few small exceptions! Basically a bowl surrounded by 4,000 meter peaks!Snow sure, I used to train there in July and August on the glacier. The pearl of the alps tag sits well with it!

As a resort it can be pricey, but your season pass also gives you a few days skiing in Zermatt, which can be reached in about 45 min via public transport. They have just installed a new gondola in Saas Fee too! Drink in Metro bar or the black Bull and eat in Don Chicios or the supermarket and you will be fine. some good Airb&b accomidation and cheap apartments.

That and Madonna are some of the nicest places in the Alps in summer!

Also I am one of the people who has signed up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

I should also say friends of mine have an apartment there, really nice one! They think that if it gets to 50,00 the deal will probably go ahead!

Advertisement