Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Rewards

Options
  • 08-11-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Hello,

for the past week I have been unable to access my Electric Ireland Rewards Account. I get "invalid credentials" when I try to use my username and password from the old poweringrewards.ie website. I tried clicking the "Forgot password" button but it does nothing. So I set up a new account, but it tells me my account number is already used.

Can someone manually send me the "Forgot password" email please.

The last thing I did when I had access to the website was to enter a Super Value €10 voucher, however I can see from my latest bill that it was not applied.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi abitofacomedian,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message any of us Electric Ireland reps the Electric Ireland account number in question, state that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and your address, date of birth and email, one of us will assist you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Apogee

I've recently switched back to EI, but I can't register my Supervalu card on the Rewards site. I get the error message that "this card is already registered".

Can you please advise?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Hi Apogee,[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Thanks for your message.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]In order for us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?[/font]
    • Your full name as it appears on your Electric Ireland account
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also send us your SuperValu Real Rewards card number?

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]We can then look into this matter for you.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Thanks,
    Brige[/font]

Advertisement