Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firm silken tofu?

Options
  • 08-11-2016 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭

Aiming to make the Jamie Oliver tofu burger this week. Does anyone know where I can get firm silken tofu? I'm thinking the Asian market on Drury Street might have it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Aiming to make the Jamie Oliver tofu burger this week. Does anyone know where I can get firm silken tofu? I'm thinking the Asian market on Drury Street might have it.

Tesco do firm tofu

Being wedded to a veggie, its a weekly buy in our house.

Fwiw, Dunnes also sell it, and I think it's a bigger block there for a bit less money, but I don't live too close to a dunnes to make it a weekly shop from there.

If only lidl of aldi would start selling tofu, I would finally have that last reason not to have to visit tesco at all.

Advertisement