If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4K TV Advice

Options
  • 08-11-2016 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi im just looking for advice on these tvs finding it very hard to choose between them,

Sony XD93 55"

Panasonic DX902 58"

LG B6 55" or possibly E6 55"

Samsung 9000 series 55"

Also was wondering would there be any kind of discount off of any of these for a boards member, Thanks :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi im just looking for advice on these tvs finding it very hard to choose between them,

Sony XD93 55"

Panasonic DX902 58"

LG B6 55" or possibly E6 55"

Samsung 9000 series 55"

Also was wondering would there be any kind of discount off of any of these for a boards member, Thanks :)
    Soap,

to be honest there is no contest whatsoever..

The LG OLEDS are head and shoulders above all the others at the moment - they are probably the biggest step forward in TV since the Pioneer Kuro ( sadly deceased) were introduced.

However of course they are also pretty expensive ( but well worth the extra)! 

After that in my subjective order:

Panasonic TX58DX902
    Samsung UE55KS9000
    Sony KD55XD9305

I'll PM you Boardie pricing on all these in a few mins,

Thanks for the post and keep us in the loop if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Hi John, 

Would you mind PMing me the Boardie pricing for the 55" LG B6 too please!? 

Thanks a mil :) 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cocolola wrote: »
    Hi John, 

Would you mind PMing me the Boardie pricing for the 55" LG B6 too please!? 

Thanks a mil :) 
    coco,

apologies - I missed this - PM'ing ya a Boardie dealette now..;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

Hi John 
    I'd be interested too, thanks
    Regards
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Trev88

Id also be interested to.

Thanks
    Trev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Me 3 John on all of the above. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John 
    I'd be interested too, thanks
    Regards
    David
    Trev88 wrote: »
    Id also be interested to.

Thanks
    Trev
    Kur4mA wrote: »
    Me 3 John on all of the above. :)
    Hey Guys.

Not sure what deal John was going to offer but at the moment we are £1999.00 on the 55B6. 
    It has just dropped in price by £300 within the last week.
    The £1999 price includes our VIP 6 year guarantee and shipping.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Trev88

Hi Kenny,

I'm looking to upgrade my TV and AV. What sort of deal could you do for me on the LG OLED55E6V and ONKYO TXSR444?

Trev

Trev88 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

I'm looking to upgrade my TV and AV. What sort of deal could you do for me on the LG OLED55E6V and ONKYO TXSR444?

Trev
    Hey Trev88.

Dropped you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 darmstadtium

Hi Kenny
    I am too interested in getting the OLED B6 but a bit concerned reading about the motion issues in it. whats your take on that ?
    also whats the best price you can give me on this  :) 

Thanks 
    Karthik

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny
    I am too interested in getting the OLED B6 but a bit concerned reading about the motion issues in it. whats your take on that ?
    also whats the best price you can give me on this  :) 

Thanks 
    Karthik
    Hi Darmstadtium.

Apologies for the delay.

The 55B6 is now currently down to £1799 as part of our sale
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

I have never noticed an issue with motion on these and have one running on our shopfloor. We have sold lots and lots of these and not one complaint from anyone who purchased them.

There is nothing better than the LG OLED's in my opinion.

Also comes with our VIP 6 year Guarantee, delivery would be £6.99
    If you are Northern Ireland then you can also get 12 months SKYQ free when you purchase this screen (Not available in the South, UK promo only)

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 darmstadtium

Hey Kenny 

Thanks for the response mate, I jumped the gun and bought the Samsung 55KS7000 from RS . got the delivery the very next day :) 

Hey Kenny 

Thanks for the response mate, I jumped the gun and bought the Samsung 55KS7000 from RS . got the delivery the very next day :) 
    Hey Darmstadtium.

The KS7000 range are  fantastic televisions and the Quantum dot technology is excellent.

Would be my 2nd choice in a new TV to the OLED as the LG would be too pricey for me :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.