Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer, Keys and Bass Wanted For Blues/RnB/Classic Rock Covers Band

Options
  • 08-11-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We are a guitarist and drummer recently moved to North Dublin. Both of us are professional musicians and wanting to put together a kick-ass cover band playing tunes by Credence, Them, The Stones, Zeppelin, The Doors, The Beatles etc.
    We have the repertoire sorted, all we need now is the personnel. The plan would be to get at least 2 hours of music together with minimum rehearsals and then gig like mofos.
    Backing vocals would be a bonus but not necessary.
    Lastly, any clips or recordings you got, please send them on, so we can have a look/listen.
    Hope to hear from y'all soon.
    Phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 UshMurr

Hi there,, i'm a bass player with bv's looking for a gigging working band, own gear and transport,, pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nowalsh

Hi

my name is Noel and i am a mature keyboard playing 25 years. I am interested in weekend work. i am presently playing but looking for a change. I am a keyboard player and bass player rolled into one. my gear consists of two keyboard modules and a roland keyboard. backline is 180 watt keyboard amp and 200 subwoofer for the bass. I live in rush co dublin

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Drumphil16

Hey Noel,
    Sent you a pm.
    Nice one.
    Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ahopkins

I sing, play rhythm guitar, trumpet and bass. Looking for gigging band. I live in Dublin. I can send on some recordings if you want.

Advertisement