Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS VR Game Swap Thread

Options
  • 09-11-2016 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Since it's almost a month since launch it may just be time for a thread like this... Anyways post what games you have to trade (whether it be trading VR games for other VR games or perhaps even VR games for normal games... we could also post normal games you wish to trade for a VR title in case anyone is interested I suppose)

Anyways I will kick start things:

Have:

Super Stardust Ultra VR

Want:

A normal game as I have most of the 20euro titles, will trade for Here They Lie (if it has been released yet I can't tell)

I would also consider trading VR Worlds for Eagle flight or may even trade Rush of Blood if the offer is right... I would trade multiple games for Infinite Warfare Legacy edition if it includes Modern Warfare...

Advertisement