Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

El Presidente Trump

1161162163164165167»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

He's the twat that wears that hat.
    this hat ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102192921&postcount=9429

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Streep can say whatever she wants.

She has everyright to an opinion.

You have one horrendous incident and you are willing to tar everyone who voted for Clinton with it.

Your grasping and failing.

I live in a free society where I can say she was wrong the way she went about her speech.
    I never said she could not air her opinion.
    I tarred no one, but Streep's speech would make one think it was giving the ok for Trump supporters to target disabled people.
    It is like she gave the speech oblivious to what happened in the past week.

Your last comment tells me you are failing when you have to say that.

Christy42 wrote: »
    Are any of those attackers going to be running a country in the near future? What relevance does it have that those attackers hate Trump? Why are you bringing any of this up? Surely you can see why what Trump says is more important than a once off incident (except for this hurt by the attack). I mean again the attackers should be punished but they are not going to be running a country so people are going to focus a little less on them

It is relevant when Streep said what Trump did makes it ok for others to do.
    If you hate someone would you want to replicate them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭Christy42

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is relevant when Streep said what Trump did makes it ok for others to do.
    If you hate someone would you want to replicate them?

Did she say it meant only Trump supporters could insult/attack disabled people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    He runs the land with his tiny hand.

He's the tangerine that treats them mean…

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭brickmauser

Stills from when Trump was talking about a disabled reporter and a picture of the reporter.

Yet again here is the video that debunks the disability mocking allegation.

https://youtu.be/CsaB3ynIZH4

Clearly Trump adopts the same mannerism when he mocks people and it had NOTHING to do with disability.

Nice try liberals now give it a rest.

Trump will be President on Jan 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I live in a free society where I can say she was wrong the way she went about her speech.
    I never said she could not air her opinion.
    I tarred no one, but Streep's speech would make one think it was giving the ok for Trump supporters to target disabled people.
    It is like she gave the speech oblivious to what happened in the past week.

Your last comment tells me you are failing when you have to say that.

Haha

You heard it here folks. Streep speech implies it's OK to attack disabled people.

Wow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Clearly Trump adopts the same mannerism when he mocks people and it had NOTHING to do with disability.

So you have nothing to say about the pictures. Quelle surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Yes, then the mockery starts in earnest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Fine I'll just break off a couple of fresh ones

He's the orange molester, who's disappointed many an investor.

He's the president that's obese who campaigned against innocent children's' release

You know I had my doubts but something about this 17th reposting of the same video has really brought it home to me. I nearly got sucked into the sheeple hypnosis by the MSM. Nice try liberals!!!

Fine I'll just break off a couple of fresh ones

He's the orange molester, who's disappointed many an investor.

He's the president that's obese who campaigned against innocent children's' release

He looks like he's rusty and he grabs them by the pussy.

He's the Fanta who'll kick out Santa
    (because he's a foreigner and anyone with a beard like that has to be a Muslim)

Haha

You heard it here folks. Streep speech implies it's OK to attack disabled people.

Wow

I don't want to get a warning, so will say nicely 'that is not what I posted'.

The wow at the end of your post must be aimed at yourself, because you took it out of context in relation to earlier posts of mine you replied to, you act as if it was a first reply post.

So I was not saying what you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

He's the millionaire with the glued-on hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Jelle1880 wrote:
    He's the millionaire with the glued-on hair.
    Citation needed. I'll believe he's a millionaire when he publishes his tax returns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Ahem, 'he's the thousandaire with candyfloss hair'

Citation needed. I'll believe he's a millionaire when he publishes his tax returns.

Any day now.

He's the modern-day Montgomery Burns who doesn't show his tax returns.

He's completely unstable and doesn't mock the disabled…

Nice try, liberals

Trump tweets like a bird
    From the sane to the absurd
    He upset Meryl Streep
    As he makes the liberals weep

I don't want to get a warning, so will say nicely 'that is not what I posted'.

The wow at the end of your post must be aimed at yourself, because you took it out of context in relation to earlier posts of mine you replied to, you act as if it was a first reply post.

So I was not saying what you posted.

Did you even read what you wrote.

Hahaha

Grasping and failing.
    Grasping and failing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,922 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

He's the President that may rue the day
    He chose to piss off the CIA

Trump tweets like a bird
    From the sane to the absurd
    He upset Meryl Streep
    As he makes the liberals weep

The Donald tweets,
    From between the sheets,
    While he furiously beats,
    His tiny drum.

Did you even read what you wrote.

Hahaha

Grasping and failing.
    Grasping and failing.

I am able to read posts as a collective, when having a multi post discussion with someone.

I can only take, the grasping and failing comment is a self analysis of your inability to do likewise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭Christy42

Haha

Wow

Not what the poster said. The poster said that Streep said that Trump mocking disabled people could lead to further incidents against disabled people as people think it is acceptable given a man who openly mocks them was elected by millions.

Figured a retelling would clear stuff up so people don't have to go back. Robert, is the above correct?

The Donald tweets,
    From between the sheets,
    While he furiously beats,
    His tiny drum.

Ah **** now I have this image in my head of Trump banging those Donkey Kong Gamecube drums, because his hands are too tiny for real drums.

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Ah **** now I have this image in my head of Trump banging those Donkey Kong Gamecube drums, because his hands are too tiny for real drums.

Yes. Tiny hands mean tiny drums. Apparently.

I am able to read posts as a collective, when having a multi post discussion with someone.

I can only take, the grasping and failing comment is a self analysis of your inability to do likewise.

Completely got the wrong end of the stick there Robert. I do apologise. Boarding all day can do that.

Christy42 wrote: »
    Not what the poster said. The poster said that Streep said that Trump mocking disabled people could lead to further incidents against disabled people as people think it is acceptable given a man who openly mocks them was elected by millions.

Figured a retelling would clear stuff up so people don't have to go back. Robert, is the above correct?

That is correct.

Then the other part is, the torture of the disable person was done with '**** Trump' said during the torture, which in my opinions weakens her argument.
    We all may hate something a person might do or say, but that is what most of us try to avoid being - the person we really dislike.
    Given what happened in the past week, her timing was not the best as it does put some holes in what she said.

If she had added in that the problem is in all areas of society it would have hit all the right notes.
    What Trump did was wrong, but it is far bigger than the President elect in society, there is a lot of prejudices against people who are not viewed as 'normal'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,922 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

That is correct.

Then the other part is, the torture of the disable person was done with '**** Trump' said during the torture, which in my opinions weakens her argument.
    We all may hate something a person might do or say, but that is what most of us try to avoid being - the person we really dislike.
    Given what happened in the past week, her timing was not the best as it does put some holes in what she said.

If she had added in that the problem is in all areas of society it would have hit all the right notes.
    What Trump did was wrong, but it is far bigger than the President elect in society, there is a lot of prejudices against people who are not viewed as 'normal'.

Shouldn't the President of the USA be a leader in stopping such prejudice ? I have watched the videos, photos etc & he clearly mocked a disabled man. It is just one of many things that he said & did that are now being forgotten or excused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-This thread has run it's course for now. If it carries on some people are going to end up with long bans. Locked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement