Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fat burners

• 09-11-2016 6:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,502 ✭✭✭✭

Do they work and any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Junk, do NOT waste your money on this sh!te. Calorie deficit and exercise the only way to lose fat/weight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,502 ✭✭✭✭guil

Thanks. I thought as much but was looking for something to maybe boost it. I've lost 4.5 stone since doing operation transformation in January with a local group and I'm doing it again this January. I'm hoping to be down 6 stone by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

Fat burners are mostly just high doses of Caffeine. Which has the effect of raising your heart rate and therefore the amount of calories you burn. You could just drink Black Coffee for the same negligible effect and save a lot of money.

Advertisement