Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post properly

Options
  • 09-11-2016 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Hi. Two things

Firstly, when I try to post something I can't post any pics, youtube vids etc. The whole panel is missing on the screen. I just get a very basic looking "reply box".

Also every time I write a post I automatically follow that thread and I can't switch it off.

Tried looking, but can't seem to find how to change the settings. It's been going on for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

What site are you using - desktop, touch, other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Just the standard one on a PC. So desktop.

I can't seem to switch it over to touch when I'm on the phone either.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Red Kev,

Could you send me a PM with a screenshot of what you see, please? As for when you're on the phone, it should try to load up the touch site by default when you put boards.ie into your browser (what browser and OS are you using?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Is it possible the ISP is relevant here? I have had strange transient issues with boards over the years which I'm sure are related to my three connection.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement