Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Insurance

Options
  • 09-11-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Firstly, I hope this is the right place to post this query.

I am looking for some advice on insurance requirements for a business I am developing:

a market garden - delivering to retail outlets and next year to farmers markets
    an on-site farm shop
    an on-site cafe
    eco-accommodation, in the form of yurts and cabins on the farm

Currently I have product liability insurance and car insurance. I know I will require public liability insurance but not sure what else will be needed.

Any advice great appreciated.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

aimsir_te wrote: »
    Firstly, I hope this is the right place to post this query.

I am looking for some advice on insurance requirements for a business I am developing:

a market garden - delivering to retail outlets and next year to farmers markets
    an on-site farm shop
    an on-site cafe
    eco-accommodation, in the form of yurts and cabins on the farm

Currently I have product liability insurance and car insurance. I know I will require public liability insurance but not sure what else will be needed.

Any advice great appreciated.

Regards

Only your insurance broker will help on this, not faceless posters on the Internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

duploelabs wrote: »
    Only your insurance broker will help on this, not faceless posters on the Internet

+1 on this. Go to a broker, it will not cost you more. Chose a fulltime broker, not a guy who runs a brokerage as a sideline to an auctioneering business.

Advertisement