Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Concord International query

Options
  • 09-11-2016 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys. Looking for advice on an Eircom concord international alarm - not monitored anymore. I get an alarm activation due to one sensor. It says sensor tamper. I've checked the sensor tamper spring - seems ok. And performed a sensor test - says ok. Is there something I can to do to sort this issue. It happens every couple of months, so i dont think its a battery issue, and in the middle of the night, waking everyone in the house!! Also, I would like to link the system to my mobile phone, so i'm notified on my mobile when the alarm goes off. I have the engineer code.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I would be replacing it at this stage,

• Registered Users Posts: 5 garfield83

Koolkid, you mean replace the sensor? How/where can I get a replacement?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most of the suppliers listed in the sticky would have these in stock.

Ok thanks, I'll have a look for a replacement. I assume then I'll have to delete old sensor, and address new sensor to the system. Any advice for doing this?

I have PMed you the manual for that system.
    It will go through it all.

• Advertisement

Thanks Koolkid. Anyone have any idea how to link this alarm system to my mobile phone?

Not sure if that version does voice dialling.
    See the phones menu on page 53 of the manual.

Advertisement