Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How safe is Morning Tom estate in Trim?

Options
  • 09-11-2016 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So, we plan move to Trim, Mornington Way particularly.
    How this place like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MushroomHater

I hope its not too late......

DONT DO IT!!

To keep it short..... Its not nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GToucher

GToucher wrote: »
    So, we plan move to Trim, Mornington Way particularly.
    How this place like?

Thanks mate, i spent couple of eves out there- you right))

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

I hope its not too late......

DONT DO IT!!

To keep it short..... Its not nice

Generalise much do you? :rolleyes:
    Bit of an ignorant comment I must say, can you back it up ?
    Yes its a council estate, So what?
    There are plenty of other estates in Trim that also have anti-social issues, I could name the estates but I wouldn't want to offend / tar all the decent people that live in them with the same brush.
    In fact as of recent times the entire town has been awash with problems, drugs, burglaries, assaults & anti-social behaviour.

NwF

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Generalise much do you? :rolleyes:
    Bit of an ignorant comment I must say, can you back it up ?
    Yes its a council estate, So what?
    There are plenty of other estates in Trim that also have anti-social issues, I could name the estates but I wouldn't want to offend / tar all the decent people that live in them with the same brush.

I agree with you on this point. It isn't helpful to come out with a comment like that without at least some backup points.
    In fact as of recent times the entire town has been awash with problems, drugs, burglaries, assaults & anti-social behaviour.

NwF

This is as much of a generalisation though.

I'm on the verge of closing this thread if it continues on in the same vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

PauloMN wrote: »
    I agree with you on this point. It isn't helpful to come out with a comment like that without at least some backup points.

This is as much of a generalisation though.

I'm on the verge of closing this thread if it continues on in the same vein.

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/roundup/articles/2017/01/04/4132575-three-garda-patrol-cars-put-off-the-road-in-nail-attack-/

http://www.thejournal.ie/trim-car-breakins-3026900-Oct2016/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

those car break ins were town wide, not just mornington, load got done down my street and i'm the opposite side of town to mornington, as for the nails/screws, was speaking to a garda, they know who did it, just can't prove it, and that again was town wide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

scudzilla wrote: »
    those car break ins were town wide, not just mornington, load got done down my street and i'm the opposite side of town to mornington, as for the nails/screws, was speaking to a garda, they know who did it, just can't prove it, and that again was town wide

That's what nowuckenfurries point was if you read their previous post!

Advertisement