Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Extensions- What Treatments can I use?

Options
  • 09-11-2016 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi All, I recently got Easilocks hair extensions- (Microbeads)

I also purchased special shampoo and have been using cocoa brown conditioner but I'm just wondering is there any drugstore conditioning treatments (Leave in conditioners, etc) that are safe to use on extensions?

I know they should be sulfate free, if any ladies with extensions can offer me any suggestions that would be great! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I use whatever I have handy and just avoid the root/bond. Been using these on my extensions for a few years now and had no problems or lost any bonds. Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 makeuplover

quite honest drugstore products are a big no no on hair as well as extensions if you go to terrisales you can pick up a litre of shampoo less than 9 euro and conditioner also id recommend revlon unique one as a leave in conditioner for the extensions you put it in then dry your hair do not rinse its only 12 euro you can get it in terrisales or salons ;)

Advertisement