Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Galway University Hospital

Options
  • 09-11-2016 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi Everybody,

I will be visiting Galway University Hospital on Thursday 10th Nov for work related reasons. I have a meeting there that starts at 7am and as such I will be traveling into Galway the night before. I was looking at the website for hospital parking and it says that the parking is only open at 7.30am. I would like to know if there is any parking options close by that are either 24/7 or open at 6am. I need to be able to park, walk and get to the hospital before 7am. Thank you!

EDIT:

Got through to the parking company and they said parking is open but charged only after 7.30am till whenever the vehicle exits the parking garage. Sorry about the thread! Mods could you please close it? Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement