Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gas Customer question re Climote installation

Options
  • 09-11-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I currently have an electric account with yourself. My gas is supplied by another provider.

I was looking to get Climote installed and have the ability to control it remotely. At the moment all I have is one radiators. However near the boiler I have a leaver that can switch off heating the water.

Should I switch I believe the cost of installing is free but the contract is for 1 year and also the remote cost is free for the first year and then there is an annual cost ? How much is this?

If I don't switch the cost is €149.

If I do want another zone installed to just control the water would I need another Climote installed and is there a cost of getting second zone installed?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Irish Gunner,

Thanks for your interest in Climote and Dual Fuel with Electric Ireland.

To avail of the switching offer, a contract does apply, and the subscription cost is €36 after the contract expires.

A Climote can actually control up to three heating zones.

If you have any further queries, do let us know, or contact Home Services on 1850 372 333.

Best regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement