Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage deposit

Options
  • 09-11-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

Before i speak to mortgage advisor i have a quick question i cant get clear answer online .
    Do you except a deposit that was gifted from family ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Robbie_G, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Yes we will accept a gift as part of a deposit. As part of the mortgage application assessment we will need to see evidence of repayment capacity and this generally includes regular savings and or rent paid for a period. Every application is different and it's worthwhile having a chat with one of our mortgage adviser to see what options are available. 

You can contact our team by Facetime /Skype, request a call back or even book an appointment in your local branch here on the wesbite. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Robbie_G

Good Afternoon Robbie_G, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Yes we will accept a gift as part of a deposit. As part of the mortgage application assessment we will need to see evidence of repayment capacity and this generally includes regular savings and or rent paid for a period. Every application is different and it's worthwhile having a chat with one of our mortgage adviser to see what options are available. 

You can contact our team by Facetime /Skype, request a call back or even book an appointment in your local branch on the wesbite. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 
    That helps alot thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're more than welcome Robbie_G

Best of luck with your new home. 

Elaine 

Advertisement