Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different IBAN numbers

Options
  • 09-11-2016 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

Any idea why I have different IBAN numbers showing up in my bank statement (IE97BOFIXXXXXXXXX) vs under my account in 365 online (IE65BOFIXXXXXX). The last eight digits matches with both, but just curious ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Any idea why I have different IBAN numbers showing up in my bank statement (IE97BOFIXXXXXXXXX) vs under my account in 365 online (IE65BOFIXXXXXX). The last eight digits matches with both, but just curious ?
    Hi Dwayne Howling Linesman,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Both of these IBANs will just fine work for you. This can happen when the branch you initially opened your account with is merged with another branch or is a sub-office of a larger branch. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Hi Dwayne Howling Linesman,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Both of these IBANs will just fine work for you. This can happen when the branch you initially opened your account with is merged with another branch or is a sub-office of a larger branch. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks a lot for clarifying 

Advertisement